Thursday 22 January 2015

Topicify

I enjoyed writing for advent.  I found it stretching and energizing.  So I am thinking about topicifying for another 25 days.

Here are some ideas:

Disney Disillusions:  There must be at least 25 Disney Movies I can culturally strip down and find daily significance in.

Another Book of the Bible: Maybe not, maybe I should wait for this till Lent.

From My Home To Yours:  A Daily Dose of Reality from my home just to make you feel better about yours.

Gospel Primer Poetry: Taking a look at the poetry in the Gospel Primer (my new favorite book)

Planning Preschool in your Home for One Month:  I love planning my preschool days.  Granted we don't do five a week but I could drag up past ideas and inundate you with them.
 
Creating Community: I think maybe I could come up with 25 things about community.

If you have a favorite write me.

2 comments:

  1. Disney or creating community :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote "From my house to yours" or "creating community." I think Facebook was created for us to feel bad about ours and wish we had yours so you could blog to do the opposite!!! Or just post pictures of your kids for their aunties!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete